Monday 10 August 2009

All about me card...


Hello peeps, well what a wash out today been raining most of the day, such a change from the last two days, well that's the weather for you i guess...
Just added this card which was for a Do Craft Tilda challenge it had to be all about me! so enjoyed doing this.lol.. These are my fav colours,i have lots of things that's pink, my DS game boy for one, my phone, most of the things in my kitchen..lol which my hubby loves NOT! and this Tilda reminded me of me with the long hair and holding those fab gorgeous flowers, which i love to have fresh in the house on a very regular basis. Had to add flowers too but not just one as i like things to be equal and organised.
Hope you like my card, thanks for stopping by, hugs carol x

4 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Carol your card is gorgeous :)
Hugzz Val xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Carol
A stunning card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Carol,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

gina g said...

Lovely card Carol love the image and the papers are great. luv gina xx

Photobucket

counter