Saturday 12 September 2009

Crafty cardmakers challenge


Hello are we all enjoying the lovely weather, I managed to have a little wander to Team valley, Gateshead to Hobbycraft, didn't really get much just some ribbons which were on clearance and some xmas stamps so got a little craft fix! to keep me going.
My card today is for http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/ which is a sketch you had to follow, i have also combined this challenge with the GG challenge on DC site which was pink and blue.
Thanks for stopping by. hugs carol x

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning card Carol love the colours and the pretty ribbon,
Hugs Dianne xx

Unknown said...

its stunning Carol well done hun, love the colours together, i turned my nose up at pink and blue, but its really good together

thanks for joining us at craftycardmaing xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, so pretty, love the colour combo xx

Crafty Cardmakers said...

Oooh ne of my fav stamps and I love the pink blue combo you've done! Fab work! Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

Photobucket

counter