Friday 2 April 2010

Crafty Catz DT card


Good Morning and what a gorgeous day it is at the moment.....HAPPY EASTER to all!!
I also have some exciting news to share with you, which i will announce on a later post.... But for now

Because it is Friday i have my DT card to add for Crafty Catz challenge. This week lovely Dianne has set a colour challenge for all of you to play along with. Colours are Orange,Green and White, there is an optional extra if you want and its " Something Fruity".

I have used these papers which i have had a while now and not sure where they came from, I just seem to collect papers then forget about them..lol anyone else like that!

Flowers are made with my woodware punch, and the image is a cute PB one. why not hop over there and join in with the challenge, The DT cards will give you some inspiration to get you on your way....
Enjoy your weekend peeps have fun and relax!!
huugs carol x

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Carol
A gorgeous card for the challenge and Happy Easter,
Hugs Dianne xx

Teresa said...

Hiya Carol, thanks for joining my followers on my blog, you have a stunning blog here, its lovely. Your card above is a beauty, bfn, Teresa xx

Photobucket

counter