Friday 2 April 2010

My fantastic news....


Hello again well i just wanted to share with you my good news ....I have been accepted on Sew Many Cards DT....whooppeeeeeeeeeeeeee. it's fab news for me, really excited about it. My post does not start until mid April so looking forward to it.....

I know i am already on Crafty Catz DT but it is still fab to be accepted on to another one, more cards and challenges to join in with.
Oh i almost forgot i have also won the spring competion over at Crafty Ribbons blog ....so it's ribbons ribbons and more ribbons for me, a girl can never have too many ribbons.lol

well that's my exciting news for today:)

Thanks for reading, hugs carol x

6 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Carol many congrats on your new DT posting well deserved looking forward to seeing your creations.

Hugs Christine xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Carol
Yippeeee so glad for you congratulations and also for your win too ,lovely easter presents lol,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Congratulations!

Welcome to the Sew Many Cards Design Team. I look forward to being on the team with you!

sgc said...

I, too, am a new DT member for Sew Many Cards. I look forward to working with you.

Sandye

VAKAnomi said...

Looking forward to work with you too..
Hugs, Mirja

paulssandy said...

Carol, congratulations. I am new to the SMC team and am looking forward to getting to know you :o)

Photobucket

counter