Thursday 9 June 2011

Soon be Fathers day!



well it's Thursday and yep it's time for me to add my CRAFT DT challenge project for this week. I am a little late actually usually do my post for the morning but so running out of time for everything lately

Our challenge is FATHERS DAY which is just around the corner, so if you haven't already done yours now is the time!

i am so addicted to easel cards .....if you have not already guessed that..LOL

I have kept this one a little simpler than most cards but it is a man's card after all so no flowers!

Our sponsor is Some odd girl and the winner will receive 3 images of their choice.

Hope to see your fab creations.

I am adding this card too these other challenges,

Craft us crazy Fathers day/masculine colours

Delightful challenge...Fathers day

Paperplay challenge...Fathers day

Ambers craft and stuff..... Special man

The paper variety...For the guys

Ok that's it from me, catch you all tomorrow, hugs carol x

5 comments:

NancyD said...

Love the gingham! I agree easel cards are nice. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Cheryl said...

What a great card! I love the design and the paper.



--Cheryl--

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Carol
A fabulous card love the image and paper's are fab,thankyou for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Carol,great image and papers.
Wendy xx

Linda Wescott said...

Great card, I too love the gingham, and I'm a bit of an easel card addict at the moment..just love yours. Thanks for joining us at Amber's Crafts and Stuff's Special Man challenge this week, hope you see you back again. Hugs lin

Photobucket

counter