Friday 9 March 2012

Just for Mum!

Hi and i am so glad it's nearly the weekend, this week has been a long week for some reason, may be because i have finished work later than i should have, which makes really long days. Last week i showed you my Mother in laws cad for Mothers day BUT  i decided to send that to CRAFTY RIBBONS as they were wanting cards for their stand at the Scotland show this weekend, so here is my New card for my Mother in law.Which is my DT card for CRAFTY CATZ  as the theme is "Mothers day/special lady".  Our sponsor is



These flowers were made from a stamp, which i then heat embossed,. the stamp is from "Chloe stamps" the paper was printed from a CD and the MUM stamp is a docraft one, which have not long been released.

I have also decorated the inside with the same paper and a lovely verse, which i found on a verse website.


I think she will like this one more, as she loves these colours.thanks for stopping by, have a lovely weekend, x carol

8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

stunning card Carol

Curly said...

Wow this is one gorgeous card Carol I love the flowers they are really eye catching,
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Bridget :0) x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Carol
A\stunning and beautiful card,have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

wow this is beautiful carol.gorgeous and elegant design :D

xx coops xx

Janette said...

Hiya Carol, Gorgeous card, love the design, so pretty, it looks fab...hope you enjoy your week-end.xx

Hazel said...

Fantastic card Carol - just love everything about it. I saw that stamp today and now I wish I'd bought it.

Take care.

Hazel x

Shelly said...

Carol your MIL will love this card, it's so beautiful, Shelly x

Jessica said...

Beautiful - your embossed flowers look fantastic. Jx

Photobucket

counter