Thursday 8 August 2013

My First ever

Hello my lovely blogging friends....i want to share my door hanger with you all, first one i have ever made..LOL ,
This is the challenge over at CRAFT this week..make Bookmark or Door Hanger  so i went with this for our Bathroom door!! Image is a Crafter's Companion stamp and the lovely ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons....papers are from Bearly Mine digi papers.
Our wonderful sponsors this week are ......
    

Do hope you can play along with us ....please pop on over and see the other fab designs from the DT 
take care will be back in a little while with another DT creation
addin my Door hanger to the following challenges...
Crafts and me...anything goes
The house that stamps built...water element
x carol x


1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

Carol This Its Fab Perfect Image For A Bathroom

Photobucket

counter