Saturday 21 December 2013

Day 21 Crafty Ribbons event

Yes here again...lol Day 21 today of the Chrisitmas advent event at Crafty Ribons Inspiration blog. I must admit this event has helped me get on with all of my Christmas creations.
I have made some Christmas tags for my presents, we all have small pieces of card left over and here is what i did with mine!
added ribbon or twine, and a double foam added on the back to stick to present.
Our sponsor today is Crafty Individuals

Just pop on over and leave your name with the link and you could be the winner.
Have a lovely day all
x Carol x



 

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Great Idea Carol And Think I Might Try This

kay said...

These are cute, thanks so much for my gorgeous Christmas card and have put my birthday card away x

Kim said...

gorgeous tags Carol - makes your pressies extra special! and thank you so much for my lovely card!
Kim x

Photobucket

counter