Wednesday 19 February 2014

Bearly mine inspiration

Hi there i'm here to share with you a card which is on the BEARLY-MINE Challenge blog as its my turn to share with you some inspiration using the fab digi papers fromBEARLY-MINE  .I am using Simple dots  and Spring blossom 
                                                    

The image is from Crafters companion which i have had since ooh sice i dont know when ..lol a long time! and the ribbon is from Crafty ribbons aswell as the lovely soft pink button.
Our monthly challenge is still going why not join in over at the Bearly-mine challenge blog 
I will be adding my card to the following challenges
Oldie but a goodie chal.....Buttons
Papertake weekly..lovely layers
Through the craft room door...anything goes
thanks for stopping by today 
x Carol 

8 comments:

kay said...

It's so sweet x

ahlers5 said...

What a happy card! So colorful and so pretty.

Unknown said...

Turned out super gorgeous.xx

Sandra said...

Super cute card!! I love the papers! Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

coops said...

so stunning carol.beautiful colours and details and i love the sweet bear ;D

xx coops xx

Pia S said...

The floral paper is gorgeous and I love this color scheme, makes me think of spring! Cute card!

Bridie said...

Really sweet card, I love the bunting banner

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a great day!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Dips said...

Lovely use of Buttons – thank you so much for entering my challenge on OBAG, keep using up all that old stash and join us again for our next challenge!

Photobucket

counter