Monday 23 June 2014

Wedding Owls


Hello my friends in blog land, Well here's another week, wow they are passing fast, i don't start work til late today but that means a late finish . 
Sorry i have not been around much to visit you all but my little grand daughter and daughter seem to take a little of my time these days.... not that i mind....she is adorable, Lily is just over a a week old now. 


Now you see  why i get so side tracked...lol
Today i'm here to share with you my Inspiration post for Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog.
The ribbons are all new designs from Crafty Ribbons, just perfect for wedding cards or invitations 
The cute owl image is also from CR and the gorgeous wedding owls ribbon is fabulous  
  

I went to a craft fair at Rainton Meadows at Houghton le spring  yesterday and bought  this gorgeous lattice die you can see on my card. Also these flowers were made from a new flower stamp which was stamped on to velum and heat embossed.. Also in my shopping basket jumped a new ruler from Tim holtz which i used for the dots round the sides....spent a fortune, lol 
Ok i will stop the chit chatter and let you go, thanks for your visit. 
have a good day 
x Carol x   

1 comment:

kay said...

Not surprised you are sidetracked,she is adorable. Beautiful card and I love how you did your flowers x

Photobucket

counter