Tuesday 2 December 2014

Design a bag


OOH I AM SO LATE ....thought i had this scheduled for yesterday but guess not..lol
Its our very last challenge at BEARLY-MINE.....very sad as i have really enjoyed being part of the DT and using these fabulous papers from Donna. it has been a total pleasure to use them and I'm sure too continue 
if you have not already seen the posts with the sale banner you are missing out ....so pop on over and grab a bargain
now our challenge this month is 
ANYTHING BUT A CARD....Christmas decoration
I have used Christmas wishes  and stamped and embossed my flowers onto the paper 

  1. Hope you can play along with our very last challenge 
  2. i am adding my creation to the following challenges 
  3. Fantastic Tuesday...Anything goes with twist  
  4. Love rubber stamps....Anything goes
  5. Party time tuesday...Anything goes 
  6. Through the craft room door....always anything goes
  7. have a goodweek everyone
  8. x carol

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful bag. Love the colors! Thanks for sharing and thank you for joining us this week at TTCRD.
Cindy W.- DT TTCRD

Crissy Armstrong said...

I love this! Love your colours especially, blue being my fav!

Zora said...

What a great idea to embossed flowers on design papers. I found lots of gorgeous work on your blog :O) Thanks for your word on my blog.

jeanchaneyaz said...

You created such a beautiful bag. I love the colors you used as well!

coops said...

gorgeous gift bag carol.stunning details and i love your colour combo ;D

xx coops xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so beautiful. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Dangina Martinez said...

What a beautiful creation! Love your work! Thank You so much for joining us this week at Loves Rubber Stamps!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Photobucket

counter