Saturday 30 May 2015

Spring time


Hi there oh I'm a little late with my blog post.  been decorating at my son's house and time passes and before you know it...its so late!!
well here you go our challenge this week at CRAFTY CATZ is SPRING TIME
so we would love to see all your spring creations.
Our sponsor this time around is  
we got to play with some fab images 
I added a die cut fence and flowers just to set my spring time theme
the bow is made out of lace.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend,
I'm decorating again tomorrow...lol
thanks for stopping by
x Carol  

5 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

Such a pretty card. I love the embellishments. Great colour combo. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs Nina

Lozzy said...

So adorable Carol..Hugs Lozzy xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Great card. Love the layout! Have a great week. Naomi x

Jac’s Playground said...

Such a sweet card Carol, love the fence with the flowers and little ladybird, have a great week xx

Aunty Sue said...

This is even prettier in real life thank you so much

Photobucket

counter