Thursday 9 July 2015

I want to ride my Bicycle

Hello ....well its nearly the weekend, and its getting close to our summer break over at 
CRAFTY RIBBONS....but not just yet as we have this next fortnights challenge for you and our theme is Bicycles....with ribbon
I have used 
 French cotton Lace and Fresh stripe ribbon which are available from Crafty Ribbon store



I have used flower soft on my image..not used this for ages, but it works well on these kind of images.
The embossed background is  Tattered lace ...butterfly design



why not pop on over to the Crafty ribbon blog for some inspiration from the rest of the DT.
Thanks for stopping by, much appreciated
take care
x Carol  

4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

So pretty! xx

Janette said...

Oh I just had to pop over and say how pretty this is Carol, gorgeous card..x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Carol
Dianne xx :)

Desire Fourie said...

Carol this is just so beautifully vintage. Love how the image pops against the rest of the design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Photobucket

counter