Friday 26 February 2016

Special lady

Hello peeps.....
well we had some fabulous news this week my second grandchild is due in July and it is a BOY ..we already have a lovely little Princess..Lily, so this will be our first grandson...ooh exciting times yet again.


My card today is for the new challenge at CRAFTY CATZ...i seem to have an owl theme forming..lol, second card this week with an owl on!!
Our theme this week is SPECIAL LADY
This is for my Sister, who is very special to me
This gorgeous image is from
Display our badge...
I have used my spellbinder dies for the shape and design of this card,


Embellishments from my stash
Thanks for stopping by today
x Carol x

6 comments:

Janette said...

Fab news Carol, nothing like a new baby to brighten the days....
Gorgeous card, so pretty....
Have a lovely Mothers Day week-end...xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Congratulations Carol fabulous new's and love the card gorgeous and beautiful and thank you for my gorgeous Birthday card have a lovely week-end
Dianne xx :)

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Carol what fab news congrats to the family. Lovely card and dies on this one. have a good weekend

tilly said...

lovely card for any lady, great news on the grandson, what fun, have a good weekend xx

NickScrapShack said...

Wonderful news Carol. Big congrats to the family. I love all the dies you used on this weeks project. It´s so pretty!

Have a good weekend
Nick

Jac’s Playground said...

oh what fabulous news Carol, how exciting. Love the layering on your card, so pretty, have a great week xx

Photobucket

counter